11 February 2013

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer

Clarins instant smooth perfecting touch primer - £25 - can be found here

I've had this little beauty for about a year now and there is nothing I can really say about it that isn't positive. It aims to smooth over fine lines and generally create a really smooth base, and that's exactly what it does. It feels so lovely on the skin and it really does give the illusion of smooth, soft skin. It creates a great base for makeup and really helps my oily skin look less shiny and more matte. It's also wonderful for breakouts. I suffer from bad skin that is prone to breakouts and this product, in my opinion, helps to reduce the redness of them. I would highly recommend this to anyone, but especially those like me who have oily/combination skin prone to breakouts.

Sadly, my little tub is on its last legs. It's lasted me a long time so I can't really complain, but due to the rather hefty price tag and my lack of pennies (student problems) I am on the hunt for a more reasonably priced primer... If anyone has any suggestions please comment below and let me know!

Thanks, Dimps xxx

4 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely I'm using a loreal one x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool, do you like it? I might have a nosey for it! Imagine it'll be much better priced than clarins and I neeeeeed affordable haha xxx

      Delete
    2. yaah :) i did a review on it. and i think its around 11£. :) xx

      Delete
  2. great post, very helpful

    RACHAELS BLOG

    I'm also doing a great giveaway on my blog Giant Vintage Glasses!
    hope you enter

    ReplyDelete