8 January 2012

Hola!

So I suppose this is the part where I introduce myself to the world of blogging! I've tried once before but never really got into it.. however lately I've become an avid reader of beauty & fashion blogs so I thought I'd give it another go! I'm a 19 year old Educational Psychology student from the North West of England with a lurrrrv for make up and nail varnishes (some may say obsessed ha)!
Don't wanna bore you so here's my first beauty product review...


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Range
 
For Christmas I got this lovely set from my mum! I'd read ALOT of reviews on it and it seemed like a miracle product so I've been dying to get my hands on it! I've been using it twice a day since I got it and boyyyo, has it made a difference to my skin. I can honestly say my skin has never as smooth or clean as it has since I've been using this, it really is wonderful!
I've always been pretty lazy when it comes to skin care; I'd use a face wipe to remove my make up at the end of the day and that would be it, but since using this product I've realised what a difference a little more time & effort makes!
The 'hot cloth cleanser' is amazing, it leaves my skin feeling lovely and clean without any of the harshness I've found with other products. & the 'instant boost skin tonic' is fantastic! It's my fave product out of the range. It has a beautiful floral smell and leaves my skin feeling sooo smooth!
The only downer I have with this range is the moisturiser. I use the smallest amount and yet I can feel it sitting on my face, it just feels cloggy... has anyone else had this problem?


Also, as part of the deal at the time the set came with a travel sized version of the 'superskin concentrate'.

Gotta say this product was a reaaaally nice surprise! I wasn't too keen on the fragrance of it at first but it is slowly growing on me... and it's worth putting up with it based on the results I saw in the morning! I put this on every night before bed and the next morning the bags under my eyes have significantly reduced (which is already yay from me!) and my skin overall looks so much brighter and healthier.

So all in all... it's an amazing product and I think you should all go and buy it!!
Thanks for reading!


7 comments:

  1. Great review, and cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cleanser but I have heard some not so great stuff about the moisturiser which has put me off trying it!
    Thanks for the follow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. Yeah I'm not too keen on the moisturiser. The cleanser and toner are heavenly though. x

      Delete
  3. After reading a ton load of amazing reviews about the Liz Earle Cleanse and polish range, I am really excited to try them out!
    Great blogpost!

    ameliaheart.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is good stuff! I'd highly recommend it :) x

      Delete
  4. Thanks sweetie! I'll check your blog out. x

    ReplyDelete