14 February 2013

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer


Rimmel match perfection skin tone adapting concealer - £5.99 - can be found here
 
I bought this on a complete whim a few weeks ago when I ran out of my favourite concealer and the only place near to me was a local tesco store (I was staying at my mums, who lives in the middle of nowhere in Scotland). It is a 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter that claims to 'banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area, with an oxygen complex that let's skin breathe'.
 
I wasn't expecting much from this product, but I absolutely love it. I've used it everyday since and I'm pretty sure I will be repurchasing when it runs out. It glides on really nicely, it's quite liquid-y and so really easy to blend. It really does 'let my skin breathe'. It does a really nice job of highlighting, I tend to use this down the centre of my nose and on my under eye area. I have quite noticeable dark circle under my eyes and after running out of my holy grail product (bobbi brown corrector) I didn't think I would be able to cope, however whilst saving up the pennies to splurge on another I am dealing much better than I thought I would, and that's definitely due to this. I wouldn't go as far as saying it does just as good a job, but it does do a really nice job in highlighting and concealing my under eye circles (which can prove to be quite difficult after many late nights in the uni library - rock n' roll). Overall, I'm pleasantly surprised with the results, especially for a high street product that's on the cheaper side!
 
Have you tried this or have any suggestions for other good highstreet concealers?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product - I love my clinique airbrush concealer :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is especially for the price! Ooooh I'll have to check it out I've not really looked at clinique products before :)

      Delete