16 February 2013

Review: Dr Jart Regenerating BB Cream

Dr Jart+ Regeneration BB Cream - £14 - can be found here

I've heard a lot about Dr Jart's waterfuse BB cream but not so much about this. I got this for Christmas and I'd specifically asked for the regeneration type as it claims to keep skin nourished and provide long lasting blemish coverage. If you read my blog you'll know I have quite bad skin that's extremely blemish prone, so I decided to opt for this as I thought it may offer more coverage than the other BB creams.
Its only available in one shade which made me a little wary at first, but luckily it's rather light so it suits my fair skin really well. It's quite a thick consistency but it blends nicely. It gives a lovely dewy look to the skin, and whilst natural looking it still covers redness and most blemishes. I still have to dab a little concealer on for extra coverage but on a whole it does cover my skin well, especially considering its a BB cream. I'd previously tried out a maybelline BB cream which I really did not rate but this has successfully changed my mind on BB creams!
What's your favourite BB cream?
Dimps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment