15 February 2015

Crushin' on Copper

I have fallen head over heels for the metallic trend that's going on right now. I've admittedly been spending far too much time looking for inspiration on Pinterest and scouring the internet in the hopes to get my mitts on some beautiful copper pieces.



1. Copper Hanging Mirror
2. Copper Lamp Shade
3. Large Wire Basket
4. Cube Terrarium
5. Hammered Copper Bowl

Since spotting this Heart of House copper pan set I've been on a mission to find the perfect copper accessories to accommodate my future kitchen (I'm thinking white, copper and spearmint..).

I've found some beautiful pieces from the likes of Oliver Bonas, cox and cox, west elm, not on the highstreet and H&M home. Other honourable mentions include this beautiful copper vase and this delicate hanging glass frame. 

There's just something so modern and chic about copper accents don't you think? My newest obsession evolves around mercury accessories, but I'll save that post for another day..

1 comment:

  1. Your blog posts are so easy to read, simple and clear, love it!

    ReplyDelete