19 November 2013

Winter Skin Saviours

Winter has well and truly arrived; while it's my favourite season of the year it wreaks havoc with my (already troublesome) skin. Here's what I've been using to try to keep my skin in top top shape and combat the winter blues! 






























Elemis Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser   £27.60
This to me feels like a more luxurious version of Liz Earle's 'Cleanse and Polish'. I bought this a few months ago but it's only now that the colder months have crept in that I've been putting it to good use. It's a super rich cleanser; so its perfect for this time of year when skin is feeling a little dry. It feels so luxurious when you're massaging it into the skin and it gently removes make up and impurities from your skin without stripping it of moisture. 

Hydraluron from Indeed Labs   £24.99
Again, I bought this back in August but it's only now that I'm really seeing the benefits from using it. I was really miffed at first because I didn't see any difference. I'm glad I persevered though because it's become a staple in my skin care routine. It helps my skin absorb moisturisers and serums so much better than when they're applied alone and my overall skin looks so much healthier and 'plumper'.

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil   £16.50
I've raved and raved about this stuff! If you want a more in depth review check back to this post. I have oily, problematic and breakout prone skin and this oil works so nicely with it. It gives my skin a good dose of moisture without being too heavy. It's also a godsend for helping fade nasty scars from blemishes. 
Pai Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream   £24.00
This is the most recent addition to my skin care stash and it couldn't have come at a better time. It's the perfect moisturiser for the cold, wintery weather. Although it feels quite rich on application it doesn't feel heavy; it feels light and silky on the skin. Check this post if you want to know more.

I couldn't write a Winter saviours post without giving Lanolips a little mention. It's my go to lip balm and I just can't recommend it enough. I'm going through my tube at an alarming rate! If you're suffering from dry or chapped lips you should definitely check it out. 

What are your seasonal skin saviours?

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try Pai skincare and have a sample of the Trilogy Rose Oil which I have tried a few times & loved! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the rosehip oil soo much! I've only ever tried the sensitive skin cream from Pai but I really enjoy using it. Thanks for reading :). xx

      Delete
  2. I definitely need to buy the rose hip oil! I think we have a similar skin type & I've not seen anyone say anything bad about it! Always gets rave reviews xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found any bad reviews either! It's a good all rounder :) xx

      Delete
  3. I would love to try some of these! What a lovely selection :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete