5 November 2013

£2.99 Bargain Matte Lip!

I don't feel like this gem of a lip product gets the credit that it deserves; sold at just £2.99 it's an absolute bargain. As matte lip products go, this is quite a moisturising one. It looks completely matte on application but it doesn't crease or dry the lips out. It's offers a great colour pay off and it's opaque within one swipe.
 
 
I'd recommend exfoliating your lips before using this product though to make sure it doesn't cling to any dry patches (as you would expect with any matte lip product). There isn't a huge colour range with only four shades available but I'm sure there will be at least one to tickle your fancy. Yep, I did just say that and yep, I'm cringing too. I have the shade 'Cotton Candy' a sweet blue toned pink shade (the best sort of pink on my opinion!).
 
I'd definitely recommend this lip cream if you're a fan of matte lips or if you're just starting out; at £2.99 it's a steal! 

16 comments:

  1. i really wish that i could get my hands on some of these Collection products. unfortunately it's not sold in Canada :(

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a shame! It's so annoying when something takes your fancy but you can't get it where you live! I'm dying to try some tarte blushes but alas we don't have them! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks great on you thanks for sharing!!!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Evelyn :). It's one of those "oh I forgot about you" lippies that you love! x

      Delete
  3. I swear by the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer so I might have to try this out too! Rachel x

    www.pillarbox-post.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Rachel! I must've been through about six tubes of their concealer. I love it. xx

      Delete
  4. that really suits you babe, i've just started blogging, check out my page... any advice will be much appreciated xo www.cozyuprubywoo.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! Sure, I'll check out your blog :). xx

      Delete
  5. I picked up one of these matte lip creams ages ago, but I haven't really used it that much. My lips are just too dry to wear it, even when I exfoliate and put lip balm on! Such a shame...

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really is a shame! Maybe in the warmer months when you're lips are a little less chapped you should give it another go? I love it. xx

      Delete
  6. I really want to try these but my lips are suffering at the moment too, I have no idea why as I use nuxe reve de miel quite frequently.
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no really? I've never tried that lip balm. Lanolips is brilliant though if you want to try something different. I swear by it. xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks chick! I'll have a look at your blog now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Cool, thanks. I'll check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these, I have three shades and for the price they're just amazing. The fourth shade (the pale nude... can't think what it's called) really isn't up my street though; I wish they'd bring out some more!

    thunderl0ve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good aren't they! I wish they'd bring out more shades too. I'm not a huge fan of that nude shade you're talking about - it reminds me too much of like 'foundation lips' xx

      Delete