28 July 2013

Empties!

Eek! My first empties post! I don't often use things up and when I do it takes me quite a long time so this will be a rare occasion (hence the lame excitement :p).
 
So first up is a product I'm sure you've heard of. The infamous Bioderma solution. I bought this on a whim a few months ago to see what the big hype was about. Needless to say I fell in love. I don't go a night without using this bad boy! I soak two cotton pads in the solution to take the bulk of my make up off and then top it off with a creamy cleanser.
 
Would I buy again? I already have and in the bigger bottle! I don't think I could live without it now. Slight exaggeration? I think not. 
 
I must've bought the REN Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser (woah, what a mouthful) over a year ago now. If I'm honest I didn't stick to using it religiously everyday but even so it did last me a looong time for the amount I did use it (which was very often). I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin out and it really does calm it down when I've had a particularly bad breakout. I normally applied it all over my face (excluding my eyes) and washed it off with a muslin cloth and warm water.
 
Would I buy again? Yes, but I've got my eye on a few different cleansers that I'd like to try first. I'm currently using Philosophy's Purity 3-in-1... keep your eyes peeled for a review very soon!
& last but definitely not least, roll up Rimmel's Match Perfect 2-in-1 Highlighter & Concealer. Ohhhh boy I love this product. It does the best job at - you guessed it - highlighting and concealing my under eye circles. It's also quite nice to dot down the centre of your nose for a slightly glowy look. I haven't read much about this product in the blogosphere but I swear by it. Definitely an underrated product.
 
Would I buy again? Absolutely YES! I'm heading into town tomorrow to repurchase it!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the Bioderma cleanser/solution!

    Happy belated birthday! Everything looks so good but the bag is especially eye-catching! :)

    Isabela x

    ReplyDelete