9 November 2014

A Star Lineup

I've stripped my skincare routine right back and my skin has been reaping the rewards.















I've struggled with my skin for years, acne is something that I've been dealing with since I was around 18. I've tried so many 'wonder' treatments and products to last a lifetime, and while many of them were good the results were never long lasting and the nasty blighters would always come back with a vengeance.

A little while back I decided it was time to stop mixing my skincare routine up and go back to basics. The real star of the show has gotta go to Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish. I don't know why I ever stopped using this - it was one of the first ever cleansers I tried and my skin loved it even back then. That's the problem with blogging, there's always so many new products you end up lusting for that you forget about the good oldies. I use this every morning and evening and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed, moisturised and definitely not tight.

Other oldies but goodies that I've been using includes the Lush Tea Tree Toner Water. I've also been using Zineryt (prescription from the Doc's to help treat acne) followed with Eucerin's DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Hydrating Care, a moisturiser specially formulated for dehydrated skin due to acne treatment.

My skin is probably the clearest it's been in a long time, my biggest concern now is scarring. I'm so fair skinned that every red mark lingers around for months. Thankfully Trilogy's Rosehip Oil is helping to speed things along on that front.

No comments:

Post a Comment