5 April 2014

Nails Inc 'Shoreditch'

When one of my colleagues brought in a bag full of beauty goodies that were free to go to a good home a few weeks ago you betcha bottom dollar that I was the one of the first to jump in. Imagine my luck when I stumbled across this gorgeous hot pink polish from Nails Inc?









The brush is much thinner than other polishes I have (think Maybelline Superstay Gel Colour..) but I actually quite like that. It makes it super easy to apply neatly, dries quickly and leaves a lovely glossy finish. I sandwich it between Maybelline's Base/Top coat polish to keep it extra glossy and long lasting.  I have a feeling this is going to get a lot of lovin' over the next few months!

10 comments:

  1. They look so so nice :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the perfect summery hot pink isn't it! Just a shame my nails all snapped off before posting haha. xx

      Delete
  2. That's a gorgeous colour, I think it looks even better on that it does in the pot!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soo pretty! Couldn't believe my luck when I found it! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the colour of your nails, very pretty and fresh for this season xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm not feeling the pastels this year I'm going straight for the brights :) xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's actually more of a hot pink IRL :) x

      Delete
  5. What a lovely colour red!

    I have a new post & my 1st YouTube video on my
    Urban Decay Electric Palette Review & Green Smokey Eye Tutorial, if you would like to take a look and at my blog :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4995777

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually a bright pink! Its lovely either way though :p. x

      Delete